Cosmetic Dental Care
At Dentistry of The Pines, we love helping patients get the smile makeovers they’ve always wanted. We offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments, so if there is something about your teeth that you’re not quite satisfied with, we’re confident we can help!
Invisalign® is type of aligner therapy that gives patients a great alternative to traditional braces. This revolutionary orthodontic method doesn’t actually use any brackets or wires. Instead, you’ll wear clear, plastic trays for a couple of weeks each until you get your dream smile.
- The trays are nearly invisible so it’s hard for some people to even see you’re wearing them!
- You can remove the aligners to eat, brush, and floss just like you always have.
- This treatment is gentle on your teeth and gums because the trays are made with smooth plastic.
Six Month Smiles®
Want a straighter smile but don’t want years to get it? You don’t have to with Six Month Smiles®! These accelerated braces shift teeth into their ideal positions in just a matter of months. That means that you’ll have time to perfect your smile before your next routine dental visit.
- The average treatment time is only six months.
- These braces use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires for a less noticeable appearance than traditional metal or colored braces.
- Teeth are moved with low force and minimal pressure, so you can enjoy a more comfortable treatment process.
The secret behind many of those picture-perfect celebrity smiles are porcelain veneers — super thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to teeth. Essentially, this cosmetic treatment allows you to permanently change your teeth’s appearance.
- You can fix chips, cracks, gaps, minor spacing, and discoloration all with this one treatment.
- Veneers are made from stain-resistant material that fits right in with the appearance of natural teeth.
- This procedure usually takes just two visits to dramatically makeover your smile.
If you’ve noticed that your teeth are duller or more yellow than they used to be, we can turn back the clock on your smile with professional teeth whitening. Our dental practice has two whitening options for your convenience: custom trays and one-visit whitening.
- Reverse tooth stains with a safe, dentist-approved option.
- Custom trays are specifically designed to fit your teeth so you get more out of the whitening gel compared to over-the-counter options.
- With one-visit teeth whitening, it takes just one appointment to leave with a significantly whiter smile.